9ft BERG Favorit 270 Round Trampoline with Comfort Enclosure
- Perfect trampoline offering, safety, durability and affordability
- Self-closing entrance for added security
- GoldSprings for a flexible superb bounce
The BERG Favorit range offers an ideal balance of safety, durability and affordability.
The Favorit range comes with the GoldSpring Solo - these springs offer the perfect combination of flexibility and strength to give you a light and easy bounce for all day bouncing!The springs are attached to the jumping mat by triangular eyes that are stitched 8 times. This makes the trampoline solid, safe and longer lasting.
The steel frame of the Favorit is completely galvanised, making the trampoline extra durable and much less likely to corrode, unlike cheaper trampolines. The spring brackets ensure that when the trampoline is lifted, the legs cannot fall out. In other words, the trampoline can be constructed, used and moved with ease and extra safety.
The protective edge of the Favorit is 36-38 cm wide. This wide overlap ensures that the springs are safely covered. This makes the trampoline safe from getting caught between the springs and softens any fall on the tubular frame.
These trampolines are excellent quality and come with some of the longest warranties on the market.
BERG Comfort Safety Net
This enclosure has nice clean lines with straight poles covered with a smart black sleeve which has foam inside to prevent little fingers picking at the foam! The net attaches at the top via a click system and bungee for added flexibility. The enclosure poles connect to the legs of the trampoline via a U bolt for strength. The trampoline entrance is via a self-closing entrance with a green trim to clearly show users the way, to provide maximum ease and safety for users entering and dismounting from the trampoline.
|Maximum User Weight||11 stone or 70kg|
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why choose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
- The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
- All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
- All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
- The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety
- The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
Please be aware that there may be some delays or disruption with deliveries and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
These goods are very heavy and so will be delivered on a wooden pallet on a kerbside service. The carrier will deliver to your front door if they can use a pallet truck. Gravel drives may prevent this so please contact us if you have any concerns about delivery. We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us. If you are exporting this product, we can provide you with documentation to enable you to reclaim the VAT. Please contact us for more information.
These goods are very heavy and so will be delivered on a wooden pallet on a kerbside service. The carrier will deliver to your front door if they can use a pallet truck. Gravel drives may prevent this so please contact us if you have any concerns about delivery.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.
If you are exporting this product, we can provide you with documentation to enable you to reclaim the VAT. Please contact us for more information.